Friday, May 3, 2013

Kombucha Update

Hey everyone, just dropping you a few lines to let you know that I'm still in hot and heavy pursuit of KOMBUCHA...I've tried to locate it at a few markets in my area including WALMART...Ha, no luck so far.So I guess I'll have to venture out a little further away from home base.

So i'm going to try looking for it at the local WHOLE FOODS MARKET or maybe its at TRADER JOE'S and if I can't find it there....I will check it out over at

 Herbally Grounded
(702) 558-4372
4441 W. Charleston Blvd.
(Charleston & Decatur in the Walmart parking lot)
Las Vegas, NV 89102

This is the local health food store, the only one in town as far as I know. They are actually having a class on making your own KOMBUCHA, so i'm pretty sure they'll have it there and I will probably be able to get a sample of the stuff before I buy it. They are having an event all day tomorrow (from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.), with all sorts of classes and activities for the whole family.Its the 8th annual INTERNATIONAL HERB DAY (May 4th,2013). And since i'm going for a more clean diet and lifestyle,i'm sure it won't hurt to show up for the festivities.So if your in the Las Vegas area I guess i'll see you there...

Well that's it for now, chat you up later :-)

Sending out PEACE and Joy to you all






No comments:

Post a Comment