Friday, May 3, 2013

Did You Know

Did you know that May is Physical Fitness Month?? Well I just found out, and because I know now I must make sure to keep moving all month long as well as everyday of the year.

Tips for Healthy Living 

Did You Know; 

(1)  Exercise ensures proper distribution of oxygen in the body.

(2) We should move more; walk, dance,stretch, run, swim, etc...

(3 ) Children should have at least 60 minutes of activity everyday.

(4) Adults should have at least 30 minutes of exercise 5 days a week.

(5) Exercise promotes circulation and aids the body in getting rid of toxins.

(6) Stationary jogging 5 minutes for every hour you spend watching television is very beneficial.




Here are a few exercises I do daily

CIRCUITS ( repeat 2-3 x's)


squats - 15- 20 reps
lunges - 15 reps per side
push-ups - 10 - 15 reps
bridge pose (yoga) - 15 - 20 reps
plank pose (yoga) - hold 30 - 60 secs


I hope these tips i've shared today do you and your family some good like they do for me.

Chat you up later :-) PEACE and Blessings to you ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment